What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Click Market Watch Video for a one minute market overview for your area.
The Garner Team has a property-focused marketing strategy that has proven to sell homes faster and for a higher price than our competition. Let us put our 30 point marketing strategy to work for you!
When you list with us you get:
* Your home marketed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year on 725 websites.
* Proven marketing strategies using today's technology to attract the buyer down the street or from across the world.
* Professional, high quality photos, virtual tour, and brochures.
* Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) to negotiate every point of your transaction.
* Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) to assist in staging your home for sale.
* Expert knowledge of the contract terms, addendums and disclosures needed to protect your interests.
* Direct and open communication about the progress.
* Customer service explaining the process every step of the way to settlement day.
* Customer for Life service and support.
* And much, much more.
Call 410-336-5958 for a FREE consultation to see how the Garner Team can assist with your real estate needs.
The Impact Staging Your Home Has on Sales Price
- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Annual Profile of Home Staging.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.